Benefits of Being a Member...
- Reduced registration fees for the annual conference (where you may receive Act 48 hours)
- The Keystone Reader, KSLA's newsletter published tri-annually
- Pennsylvania Reads, KSLA's peer-reviewed journal published annually
- Families and Reading packet available on-line to each member for Families and Reading Month (April)
- Participation in KSLA's efforts on behalf of literacy & education throughout the state
- Act 48 hours for Professional Development activities such as published articles in Pennsylvania Reads and local Council activities